1. I can roll the Play-Doh into a ball.
2. I can create a cookie with the Play-Doh.
3. I can mold the Play-Doh into a square.
4. I can pretend the Play-Doh is a cookie.
1. Create a word using Play-Doh letters.
2. Make something out of the Play-Doh.
3. Pretend to have a picnic with Play-Doh food.
Ice Cream Words:
Ice Cream Sentences:
1. Can I please have one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
2. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
3. I think my ice cream is melting.
Ice Cream Activity:
1. Create pretend ice cream scoops with construction paper.
2. Build a pretend ice cream truck with a cardboard box.
3. Pretend to have ice cream with your stuffed animal, doll, or superhero.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?